Newsletters are great ways to promote your business and to start getting a following for your business (by giving great advice in your newsletters that your prospects can benefit from). However, should you consider switching to a social media's platform to do this? Let's weigh the pros and cons of this.
- Perhaps it will be free to use
- Facebook would probably give it good promotion (to sign up)
- Your audience already is likely on Facebook
- It can be another avenue of income for your business
- The more eggs you put in one basket, the worst it can be when the basket is taken away
- You want to be sure you have control over the newsletter list (in case it is taken away in the future)
- There are many other newsletter platforms to consider, many that are already very good
- Probably it won't replace a regular newsletter platform
Whether you feel the pros outweigh the cons or not, there still is great value in looking into the platform once it is released. Utilizing new Marketing strategies and being one of the first on board is a great way to become known in your industry, since you're on top of it before it's saturated.
If you would like to know more about how to market your business, we'd love to schedule an intro call with you. Check out the Marketing services we offer small business.
Also, be sure to let us know your opinion on this move by Facebook by writing your opinion in the comments. We're interested in knowing how other businesses feel about this move by Facebook.