Here are several important features of results-driven web design:
- Using something like Google Analytics to constantly analyze statistics of the website.
- Making sure keywords are seen and improved on the search engines (going beyond SEO optimization).
- Checking the placement of the main keywords in comparison to the company's competition.
- Verifying the placement of the company on different directories (to make sure that the company's profile is uniform on the different directories).
- Getting the website on different SERP features (the boxes and different features on some keyword searches).
If you're interested in Results-Driven Web Design, we'd love to work with you on getting your website seen at the top of search engine results, so your organization can grow. If you'd like to work with us, please click on the button below.